Thursday, September 12, 2013

F // Treasure // Bruno Mars


  • Name calling: "Baby squirrel," according to urban dictionary: A young female looking for enjoyment of a male's secrection of seminal fluids. (presumably because she is looking for "nuts".  It is surely questionable whether this is what he is referencing. 
    • Baby squirrel, youz a sexy motherfucker
  • Objectifying women
    • Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl you should be smiling
      A girl like you should never look so blue
      You're everything I see in my dreams
      I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true
  • Woman in relation to man
    • You know you can make my wish come true // If you let me treasure you
  • Women as not so powerful. This woman doesn't know she's awesome. But he does. And he is going to let her know...when she let's herself become "his".
    • I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine // Oh girl I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to disagree! But name calling, objectifying, and offensive comments, as well as spam, will not be approved.