Thursday, September 12, 2013

B+ // Best Song Ever // One Direction


  • Woman as powerful. She is strong, she rejects his advances, and they still have a good time -- it's not the end of the world. Awesome!
    • Maybe it's the way she walked (Wow) 
      Straight into my heart and stole it
      Through the doors and past the guards (Wow), 
      Just like she already owned it
    • I said, "Can I take you home with me?" 
      She said, "Never in your wildest dreams"
  • No name calling
  • Woman in relation to man, but doin her thing
    • And her daddy was a dentist
      Said I had a dirty mouth (I got a dirty mouth) 
      But she kissed me like she meant it
  • Not objectifying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to disagree! But name calling, objectifying, and offensive comments, as well as spam, will not be approved.