Tuesday, September 17, 2013

B- // Gone, Gone, Gone // Phillip Phillips


  • No name calling
  • Not objectifying
  • Woman in relation to man
    • You would never sleep alone
      I love you long after you're gone
  • Woman is both powerful and needs help. He is our prince charming savior!
    • When enemies are at your door // I'll carry you away from war
    • When you fall like a statue // I'm gon' be there to catch you // Put you on your feet, you on your feet
         But at the same time, she is totally holding him up:
    • You're my back bone
      You're my cornerstone
      You're my crutch when my legs stop moving
      You're my head start
      You're my rugged heart
      You're the pulse that I've always needed
Seeing that relationships should be a give and take (we do, sometimes need help), this could be a positive model. 
    • If you need help, if you need help
      Your hope dangling by a string
      I'll share in your suffering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to disagree! But name calling, objectifying, and offensive comments, as well as spam, will not be approved.