Thursday, September 12, 2013

F // That's My Kind Of Night // Luke Bryan

Some country fans are as disgusted with this song as I am.

  • Holy, objectification, batman!
    • You can hang your t-shirt on a limb // Hit that bank and we can ease on in // Soak us up a little moonlight // You know I know what you like, yeah!
    • All them other boys wanna wind you up and take you downtown // But you look like the kind that likes to take it way out // Out where the corn rows grow, row, row my boat ... Gonna sound like a winner, when I lay you down and love you right // Yeah, that's my kind of night

  • Woman in relation to man 
    • You got that sun tan skirt and boots
      Waiting on you to look my way and scoot
      Your little hot self over here
      Girl hand me another beer, yeah!
  • No name calling
  • Woman has no power. It's what he assumes she likes, what he wants, his night. (Which is supposed to be better than those other guys who treat her similarly but don't take it far enough...they only take her downtown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to disagree! But name calling, objectifying, and offensive comments, as well as spam, will not be approved.