Friday, October 11, 2013

D- // Gone // Kanye West ft. Cam'ron & Consequence

I dig this song. And I have a thing for Kanye. So it hurts me too much to fail it. Maybe you think I should?
Let me know.

  • Name calling
    • They got a new bitch, now you Jennifer Aniston
    • Aaron love the raw dog, when will he learn
      Caught something on the Usher tour he had to let it burn
      Plus he already got three children
      Arguin over babysitters like bitch it's yo turn
  • Objectification of women
    • Before model chicks was bending over 
  • Women in relation to men, but also in some interesting contexts
    • I been pouring out some liquor for the fact that my pal's gone
      And trying to help his Momma with the fact that her child gone
      And since we used to bubble like a tub full of Calgon
      Guess it's only right that I should help her from now on
    • Gave Weezie a piece of the pie and
      You can ask George or Regina
  • Women not empowered. Mostly depicted as shallow.
    • Says she want diamonds, I took her to Ruby Tuesdays








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to disagree! But name calling, objectifying, and offensive comments, as well as spam, will not be approved.