Friday, October 4, 2013

C // 23 // Mike WiLL Made-It ft. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa, and Juicy J

This song is about...shoes. And likely the popular purple drank (made with cough syrup). (Also possibly quality weed.)


  • Objectifies women
    • I'm so high, I got three bitches that go bi / I'm so fly, I'm gettin' head like a blow dryer
    • More kicks than the players, call me up I'm scorin' / Hit it like a free throw, tongue out like I'm Jordan / Smiley, Miley, come swing the thing right by me
  • Name calling: bitches
  • Women as slightly empowered? Miley's verse seems to be boastful, which is a form of power, and at the same time a little dead inside with no respect and not giving a fuck. I do not, however, take issue with the fact she's in a mini skirt. Mostly cuz it's all about the shoes which are being touted by both the male and female characters. 
    • I be in the club standing on the couch
      In them Wolf Grays like it's my house
      Drinking out the bottle, I got no respect
      Looking like a model, you just got a check
      I back it up, cause I don't give a fuck
      If you're a lame, that's a shame you can't hang with us
      I'm MC Hammer fly, you can't touch
      J's so fly I should work at Flight Club
  • Woman not only in relation to man.


Bonus - guns!: Gotta a joint if you wanna get stoned, got choppers if they wanna try me chopper=AK47

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to disagree! But name calling, objectifying, and offensive comments, as well as spam, will not be approved.