Monday, April 28, 2014

B+ // Hey Brother // Avicii

I suppose one could over-analyze the differences between what is paired with borthe rvs. sister, but I think it's actually meant to be inclusive rather than divisive.


Hey, brother.
There's an endless road to rediscover.
Hey, sister.
Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker.

Hey, brother.
Do you still believe in one another?
Hey, sister.
Do you still believe in love, I wonder?

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother I will hear you call.
What if I'd lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out.


  • No name calling
  • Not objectifying women
  • Neither empowering nor disempowering
  • Not really about women in relation to man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to disagree! But name calling, objectifying, and offensive comments, as well as spam, will not be approved.