Sunday, February 16, 2014

F // Talk Dirty // Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz

I love the Balkan Beat Box sample, but let' get to the offensive shit, shall we?



  • Name calling...well, does being saved in someone's phone as "Big Booty" count as name calling or just extreme objectification?
  • Woman in relation to man: oh, yeah. She's his sex object. And he knows what she needs. His dick. Obviously, ladies.
    • Cause I know what the girl them need
    • First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable
  • Objectification. Yes, booty and pussy. That's what she boils down to. How she can be used. Oh, and a good dick suck.
    • But your booty don't need explaining / All I really need to understand is / When you talk dirty to me
    • Sold out arenas, you can suck my penis
    • Her pussy so good I bought her a pet
  • Not empowering women. Pretty easy call. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to disagree! But name calling, objectifying, and offensive comments, as well as spam, will not be approved.