Thursday, November 14, 2013

F // Timber // Pitbull ft Ke$ha

Well, this song is gross. 

I have ‘em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off
Twerking in their bras and thongs
, timber
Face down, booty up, timber
That’s the way we like the what, timber
I’m slicker than an oil spill
She say she won’t, but I bet she willtimber
Swing your partner round and round
End of the night, it’s going down



  • No name calling
  • Objectifies women. Hard.
  • Women not empowered. Okay, I get it, women like to dance. But HE has them do it naked. *rolls eyes*
  • Women in relation to man. It's going down with a "partner," I'm pretty sure he's talking about hetero-sex here. Correct me if I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to disagree! But name calling, objectifying, and offensive comments, as well as spam, will not be approved.