Thursday, November 14, 2013

D // Rap God // Eminem

Eminem is not known for feminism. He even addresses it in this song.


Angels fight with devils, here's what they want from me
They asking me to eliminate some of the women hate
But if you take into consideration the bitter hatred that I had
Then you may be a little patient and more sympathetic to the situation
And understand the discrimination
But fuck it, life's handing you lemons, make lemonade then
But if I can't batter the women how the fuck am I supposed to bake them a cake then?
Don't mistake it for Satan
It's a fatal mistake if you think I need to be overseas
And take a vacation to trip a broad
And make her fall on her face and don't be a retard

Be a king? Think not, why be a king when you can be a God?


Eminem is often smarter than he seems. You can often realize more of the layers that he's playing with after a few listens. That said:

  • No name calling
  • Does not objectify women
  • Does not empower women
  • Woman in relation to man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to disagree! But name calling, objectifying, and offensive comments, as well as spam, will not be approved.